profile

HI, I'M KIM.


archives

December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2008



Tuesday, December 12, 2006 @ 1:19 pm
Believe

Hello.

I am
Addicted
To the
Computer

Help.

Nothing
To do
I should
Not have
Completed
My homework
So
Early

Bored.

I know
My tone
Is not
Very
Excitable
But I am
Excited
About
The trip

Tomorrow.

Before that
I shall
Leave you
Some
Things
To do
Or
Read
If you
Want

Just
Keep
Scrolling
Down
.
.
.

(Don't forget to tag me, okay? :D)

Playlist December 2006 (Mostly for my own reference, haha.)
3 Doors Down - Here Without You
Al Green - Lean On Me
Alison Krauss - When You Say Nothing At All
Aretha Franklin - Think
Beyonce - Irreplaceable
Beyonce - Deja Vu
Beyonce - Ring The Alarm
Bob Marley - I Can See Clearly Now
Bon Jovi - I'll Be There For You
Bon Jovi - You Give Love A Bad Name
Britney Spears - My Only Wish
Carrie Underwood - Jesus Take The Wheel
Carrie Underwood - Don't Forget To Remember Me
Cartel - Runaway
Casting Crowns - Lifesong
Casting Crowns - Stained Glass Masquerade
Christina Aguilera and Missy Elliot - Carwash
Christina Aguilera - Love Will Find A Way
Corinne Bailey Rae - Put Your Records On
Corrinne May - Angel In Disguise
Danity Kane - Showstopper
Deathcab For Cutie - Photobooth
Eva Cassidy - Songbird
Eva Cassidy - Time After Time
Evanescence - Call Me When You're Sober
Faith Hill - Daddy's Little Girl
Fergie - Fergilicious
Five For Fighting - 100 Years
Five For Fighting - Superman
FIve For Fighting - The Riddle (You and I)
Franz Ferdinand - Do You Want To
Gia Farrell - Hit Me Up
Gwen Stefani - Harajuku Girls
Gwen Stefani - Wind It Up
Hady Mirza - You Give Me Wings
Hannah Montana OST - Best Of Both Worlds
Happy Feet OST - Boogie Wonderland
Happy Feet OST - Kiss and Heartbreak Hotel
Happy Feet OST - Somebody To Love
Hilary Duff - The Math
Hinder - Lips Of An Angel
Irene Cara - What A Feeling
James Morrison - You Give Me Something
Jason Mraz - Wordplay
Jonathan Leong - Should I Stay
Justin Timberlake - My Love
Keane - Is It Any Wonder
Keane - Snowed Under
Keane - Somewhere Only We Know
Leona Naess - Charm Attack
Lily Allen - The Littlest Things
Lostprophets - Rooftops
Luther Vandross - Dance With My Father
Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas
Michael Buble - Save The Last Dance For Me
Michelle Branch - Are You Happy Now
Missy Higgins - The Sound Of White
My Chemical Romance - Welcome To The Black Parade
New Radicals - Someday We'll Know
Nickelback - Far Away
Oasis - Champagne Supernova
Oasis - Live Forever
Oasis - Wonderwall
Phil Collins - True Colours
Pink - Family Portrait
Pink - Just Like A Pill
Pink - Stupid Girls
Plain White T's - Hey There Delilah
Pussycat Dolls - I Don't Need A Man
R. Kelly - Ignition
Rascal Flatts - Life Is A Highway
Rascal Flatts - Mayberry
Razorlight - In The Morning
Rihanna - Pon De Replay
Rihanna - SOS (Rescue Me)
Roxette - Joyride
Saves The Day - Abercrombie And Fitch
Scissor Sisters - I Don't Feel Like Dancing
Scissor Sisters - Take Your Mama Out
Shakira ft. Wyclef Jean - Hips Don't Lie
Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars
Snow Patrol - You're All I Have
Stacie Orrico - More To Life
Stone Temple Pilots - Plush
Suzanne Vega - Luka
Tata Young - El Nin-Yo
The All-American Rejects - Move Along
The Bangles - Manic Monday
The Boomtown Rats - I Don't Like Mondays
The Calling - Wherever You Will Go
The Cardigans - Lovefool
The Feeling - Never Be Lonely
The Fray - How To Save A Life
The Fray - Over My Head
The Raconteurs - Steady As She Goes
Vanessa Anne Hudgens - Come Back To Me
Ying Yang Twins ft. Pitbull - Shake
Yolanda Adams - I Believe


Okay, I have nothing. Sigh! Haha. Hmm. I know! Go visit other people's blogs, but be sure to come back next year, okay? My mind is a huge vortex of nothingness right now. To add to the frustration, I have the most scapegoat-ish job of carrying my Dad's laptop and my brother's 'cosy blankie'. Sheesh!!!

Fine okay if you can really be bothered to read alllll the way down,
here are some things to think about:

  1. If pizzas are round, why do they come in square boxes?
  2. Do penguins have knees?
  3. Can you cry underwater?
  4. If you pamper a cow, do you get spoiled milk?
  5. When the French swear, do they say,"Pardon my English?"
  6. Why doesn't anyone say they'd bring a boat when asked what three things they'd bring if they were stranded on a deserted island?
  7. Isn't it weird that if you rearrange the word "teacher" you get "cheater"?
  8. Is it legal to name your kid "Anonymous"?
  9. Can a school teacher give a homeless child homework?
  10. Why is the word "abbreviate" so long?
  11. Does the Little Mermaid wear an algebra?
  12. If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?
  13. Why are boxing rings square?

And some random puns...



  1. When accused me of being average, she was just being mean.
  2. My first job was working in an orange juice factory, but I got canned because I couldn't concentrate.
    Then I worked in the woods as a lumberjack, but I just couldn't hack it, so they gave me the axe.
    After that I tried to be a tailor, but I just wasn't suited for it.
    The job was only so-so anyhow.
    Next I tried working in a muffler factory, but that was exhausting.
    I wanted to be a barber, but I just couldn't cut it.
    I attempted to be a deli worker, but any way I sliced it, I couldn't cut the mustard.
    My best job was being a musician, but eventually I found I wasn't note worthy.
    I studied a long time to become a doctor, but I didn't have any patience.
    Next was a job in a shoe factory; I tried, but I just didn't fit in.
    I became a professional fisherman, but discovered that I couldn't live on my net income.
    I thought about becoming a witch, so I tried that for a spell.
    I managed to get a good job working for a pool maintenance company, but the work was just too draining.
    My last job was working at Starbucks, but I had to quit, because it was always the same old grind.
    After many years of trying to find steady work, I finally got a job as a historian, until I realized there was no future in it.

Hahahahaha and try some tongue twisters!

  1. A tidy tiger tied a tie tighter to tidy her tiny tail.
  2. Betty Botter bought a bit of butter. "But," said she, "this butter's bitter. If I put it in my batter, It will make my batter bitter. But a bit of better butter- That would make my batter better." So Betty Botter bought a bit of better butter (better than her bitter butter) And she put it in her bitter batter And made her bitter batter a bit better.
  3. Black back bat.
  4. Buckets of bug blood, buckets of bug blood, buckets of bug blood.
  5. Cheap ship trip.
  6. Cheap sheep soup.
  7. I am not a pheasant plucker, I'm a pheasant plucker's son but I'll be plucking pheasants When the pheasant plucker's gone.
  8. Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers. Did Peter Piper pick a peck of pickled peppers? If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers, where's the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?

If you're still not bored, here is a very freaky note manipulation!
It's done with a US$20 bill.


(The pentagon on fire)

(The twin towers on fire)

WOAH, FREAKY, MUCH??? The US bills are all so... :O Furthermore, this is done with a $20 bill right... 11th September = 9/11 = 9 + 11 = 20!!!

Okay I hope this entry was entertaining enough for all you cool people who bothered to read all the way down here. :D Most of the things are from this website so go check it out if you're still yearning for more.

Till then, MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! :D

Also, HAPPY (early) BIRTHDAY TO THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE: Carrie, Sarah, Yinglin, JoChiew, Juliana, Aries, Deanna... and all the other December babies whose birthdays havent passed yet!

See you all next year!

Much love,
Kim!
♥♥♥

Thank you for 2006. (Can't believe it just all flew by like that...)